Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/ice-breaker-ideas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paper-template/papertemplate.php(15) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code on line 341
Here's a neat little team building activity that's great fun that will test your team's co-ordination and resolve.
- You will need 2 short planks per team, and 2 rope or cloth slings for each person.
- You can have a start and finish line if you want to make a race of it!
- Mark out a route with cones or bamboo canes across a lawned area.
- Instruct the teams that when you say go they have to cross the start line and follow the route around all the posts, without touching the ground and using only the equipment provided. Alow a few minutes planning time.
- Divide your group into teams of 5 to 6 persons and give them the 2 planks. Give each person 2 slings and then time them around the route.
It's hilarious fun, easy to set-up and the teams are sure to have a good time!
Reviewing the Team Building Activity
- How did teams make use of the planning time?
- How did the team problem-solve and come up with the solution?
- In what way did the team work well together?