Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/ice-breaker-ideas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paper-template/papertemplate.php(15) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code on line 341
Start off your meeting or training session with a fun, experiential team activity and your team will be firing on all cylinders right from the word "go"! Dynamic and participative, we strongly believe in the experiential element of getting teams to have a go together at something fun together. They can be used for:
- Breaking the ice at the start of a session
- Breaking down barriers between individuals
- Creative problem-solving
- Illustrating a training point
- Creating team dynamics
- Providing an opportunity to review the way teams work
- To give feedback on team roles
- Low-cost exercises for when budgets are tight
- Ice breakers for conferences and both small and large events
- Kids love them too!
However you use these fun team activities you will find that they can have a real impact on your event. We have used them on all our team building events for over 20 years. In tough times they are also extrememly economical; you can run these team activites yourself without having to employ expensive outsiders! Check out the ice breaker ideas web-site for more on the sticky rope team activity and for ice breaker and training ideas to sky rocket your events!