Posts Tagged ‘quick icebreakers’
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/ice-breaker-ideas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paper-template/papertemplate.php(15) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code on line 341
Here's a great seasonal quick ice breaker game for you to try. It's so simple and easy!
- Get everyone to sit in a circle and give everyone a pen and a sheet of paper.
- Ask people to write an interesting thing about themselves on the paper.
- Ask them to screw up the paper and throw the “snowball” into the middle
- Mix all the snowballs up and ask each person to take a snowball
- Taking turns, each person introduces themselves and then reads out what is contained in the snowball.
- They then have 3 guesses to try and work out who the owner is.
- Continue round the circle until all snowballs have been matched to owners.
It's a really simple way of finding out a bit more about each other.
For a more advanced and riskier version ask participants to write down the most interesting thing about themselves!
For more easy, simple and quick icebreakers visit the ice breaker ideas web-site