Posts Tagged ‘leadership programs’
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/ice-breaker-ideas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paper-template/papertemplate.php(15) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code on line 341
Getting some great leadership notes and quotes from the programme just recently:
- Of the world's 100 biggest economies - 63 are companies
- There's a shortage of talent and management in the world
- "The world belongs to the fast and not to the big"
- "Management keeps the car on the road and leadership tells you which road to drive down."
- Leadership - influencing others to willingly follow"
What's your definition of "leadership?"