Posts Tagged ‘energiser’
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/ice-breaker-ideas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paper-template/papertemplate.php(15) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code on line 341
So, get a sheet of paper and design like a bingo card with a number of boxes. 8 or 10 is a good number depending upon numbers in your group. Think of some wacky tasks that you can ask individuals to perform and write down each task in a box. Copy the sheet and give a sheet to each participant.
When you say GO, ask them to mingle with the crowd and try and find a person to perform each of the individual tasks. When one person has performed a task you ask them to sign the box on the sheet and then go and look for another person to perform the next task. The first person to have a signature in each box shouts "finished" and is the winner.
Suggestions for tasks could include:
- Ask someone to sing the first verse of a song
- Ask someone to recite their favourite poem
- Ask someone to talk about a topic of their choice for 1 minute without pausing (you time them)
- Ask some one to perform 5 push ups or press ups
- Ask someone to play dead for 1 minute
- Ask someone to teach you a dance movement
- Ask someone to tell you a joke
- Ask someone to make you laugh whilst you try to keep a straight face
- Ask someone to sit in a yoga position for 30 seconds
- Ask someone to stand on one leg for 40 seconds
The effect will be a raucous and lively energizer. Completely uplifting! Your group will love it!
Sharon Naylor is passionate about ice breaker games for work, play, parties, meetings, groups and clubs. In fact anywhere people are connecting to others whether it be for the first time or even when familiar with each other. Ice breaker games and energisers inject a sense of fun into gatherings, speed up that getting to know you stage and get people ready to face the rest of the event with high energy and expectation. For more brilliant ice breaker ideas that you can use with your own groups and teams visit the ice breaker ideas web-site.