Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/ice-breaker-ideas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paper-template/papertemplate.php(15) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code on line 341
Physical ice breakers are brilliant for that after lunch slot when people are feeling sleepy. Try singing or stretching or a team building activity.
Here's a few helpful guidelines:
- Be organised. Make sure you have all your props and equipment.
- Don't use ice breakers that will make your participants be uncomfortable, embarrassed or look silly
- Don't pressurize people to take part - this would not be a good start
- Allow plenty of time - they always take more time than you think
- Use ice breaker games throughout the day to energize participants.
- Don't complicate instructions - make them plain and simple
- Make sure everyone is listening when you give out instructions
- Don't labour a game if it is working - cut it and say "we'll try another"
- Make sure people are enjoying the games and having fun - "keep in tune" with your participants
For great ice breaker ideas and games visit ice-breaker-ideas.com