Fun Ice Breaker Christmas Games
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/ice-breaker-ideas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paper-template/papertemplate.php(15) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code on line 341
Looking for a few ideas to get your office Christmas party swinging?
Here's a Few Favourite & Classic Christmas Games:
- Christmas Carols - my favourite "Limericks" ice breaker with a Christmas twist.
- Type the first 4 lines of a Christmas Carol onto a sheet of paper. Cut each line into a strip with one line of the carol on it. You will need 1 line of a carol per person attending party. On arrival (or you may choose to wait until everyone has arrived) hand guests a line of the Carol and ask them to go and find the other lines to make up the carol. When everyone has found the other parts of their carol and are huddled into small groups (and hopefully chatting and making friends!) tell them you want to see who got it right and ask them to sing the carol! Great way of getting a bit of festive carol into the agenda. Prizes for best carol singing!
- The Chocolate Game - everyone knows this classic and it doesn't get any better than this. Great raucous fun for adults and children alike. We play it by putting a table and chair in the middle of a circle of chairs with a bar of chocolate on a plate, knife and fork, gloves, hat and a pair of wellington boots. Everyone sits on the chairs in the circle. A dice and shaker circulate and everyone takes turns to throw. Any-time a six is thrown that person makes their way to the table, dons the hat (festive of course), gloves and boots, sits down and starts to attack the chocolate using the knife and fork. (keep the wrapper on for more fun). They can eat as much chocolate as they like until the next person throws a six and demands all the clothing to put on and take their place at the table. To speed up the game add more dice and shakers into the circle. To let more people have a go - have 2 tables on the go. For a more even approach form 2 teams with 2 tables and allow each person one piece of chocolate before rushing back to end of team line. First team to devour the chocolate wins.
- Christmas Card Challenge - Here's an easy Christmas winner. Find old Christmas cards or festive pictures and tear them into 4 pieces. Hand out the pieces. First 4 to put back together their Christmas card are the winners.
- Christmas Sack - if you're doing a Christmas Santa, wrap and place all Christmas presents in a sack - seal the sack and allow guests to feel what's in the sack. The person or team that can write down as many correct answers are the winners. Then allow a lucky dip!
- More fun ice breakers and games can be found on the ice breaker ideas web-site and Christmas page