Benefits of Icebreakers
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/ice-breaker-ideas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paper-template/papertemplate.php(15) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code on line 341
Why do I love ice breaker games?
- Because they can transform a rather average or dull meeting into something rather special.
- Carefully crafted, an ice breaker can be a brilliant lead in to the main topic of the day
- People learn better when they're having fun, and an ice breaker should be FUN!
- Ice breakers introduce people to one another in a fun and informal way
- Ice breakers relax people and help them to get to know each other far more quickly than without
- An ice breaker at the beginning of a meeting or conference means people are participating and joining in, they become more engaged than if merely listening
- And once engaged, your participants will be more receptive to your main message of the day
- Once you start using ice breakers you'll never look back - people will look forward to your next meeting or session with anticipation
Never run a boring meeting or training session again. Set your social functions ablaze and have your audience eating out of your hand. We show you how. Go to our ice breaker ideas web-site for tons of fantastic ice breaker ideas to really set your events on fire!