Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/ice-breaker-ideas.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/paper-template/papertemplate.php(15) : eval()'d code(3) : eval()'d code on line 341
Why do all the great facilitators and party hosts build short and fast ice breakers into their sessions and social functions?
I'll tell you why - because they work and have great impact.
Here are my 5 big reasons why you should consider running an ice breaker game at the start of every meeting, party, social gathering, conference, club session etc.
- An ice breaker builds rapport quickly. A short and simple ice breaker has people interacting in ways that would be difficult and take a long time to otherwise.
- A well conducted ice breaker game eases tension and reduce that awkward initial meeting and greeting bit where people try and find out a bit about each other
- An ice breaker engages people and gives people something to do instead of waiting awkwardly for proceedings to begin.
- A well matched ice breaker prepares people for the main message of the day.
- An ice breaker is a powerful tool for the facilitator or leader. It enables people to learn more about you and gets people on your side.
Never be without a ready to use selection of the most powerful ice breaker games from ice breaker ideas.com Bags of free ideas and our ice breaker collection available for immediate download.