Just had a big thumbs up from one of our clients for an ice breaker she received from me this week.
It's a really easy game tht I've mentioned before called SNOWBALLS. Very apt for this time of year.
Just to remind you:
- Get everyone to sit in a circle and give everyone a pen and a sheet of paper
- Ask people to write an interesting thing about themselves on the paper
- Ask them to screw up the paper and throw the “snowball” into the middle
- Mix all the snowballs up and ask each person to take a snowball
- Taking turns, each person introduces themselves and then reads out what is contained in the snowball.
- They then have 3 guesses to try and work out who the owner is.
- Continue round the circle until all snowballs have been matched to owners.
It’s a really simple way of finding out a bit more about each other. For a more advanced and riskier version ask participants to write down the most interesting thing about themselves! For tons more ice breaker games for your next meeting or event visit the ice breaker ideas web-site